Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

K-man

K-man is our newest little blessing from God. He is such a sweet little baby and has had me wrapped about his tiny little fingers since the day he was born. He was born 3 1/2 wks early weighing 6lbs 14oz and 19.5in long. He was worth every minute of my 23 hour labor and every second of my very difficult pregnancy. He loves snuggling up to his mommy and has grown very attached to my robe in his short few months here with us. He loves being close to mommy and daddy in the carrier, and listening to Boogs and Nugget sing to read, read to him, and he even tolerates their goofy jokes .He has something so precious and angelic about him, and I am so excited to watch him grow and see his personality develop. I love you Baby K, you are such a perfect gift from above.

No comments: