Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boogs

November 16'th 2005, I was blessed with the most beautiful baby boy I had ever laid eyes on. He was 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches of pure bliss. That day my world was forever changed. I became a mom. Boogs has always been an incredible child, A kind and gentle spirit. He is incredibly observant and a very serious thinker. He is extremely intuitive and his little mind is always in overdrive. He is very nurturing and I could not have chosen a more perfect big brother for Nugget and K-man. He will cuddle K-man for hours and loves to sing and read to him. He also adores playing with Nugget. They are the absolute best of friends and Boogs is very protective of both his little brothers. He always seems to know when I am feeling down and is quick to offer a kind word along with hugs and kisses to make me feel better. I thank god every day for blessing me so greatly with this precious child. He touches everyone he meets and I know he will do great things in his life. I love you Boogs.

No comments: