Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nugget

Our little Nugget burst into our lives on July 28'th, 2008. Born weighing 6lbs 14oz and 18.5in., he shocked us all by being born at home less then an hour after the hospital sent me home. He has been full of surprises ever since.He is such a ham and isable to put a smile on your face quicker then anyone I know. He is always laughing, being goofy and telling us just how funny he is. No one can cheer me up when I am feeling down, better then this little guy. He is such a cheerful and fun loving child. He is extremely determined and has a stubborn streak just like his daddy (let's just pretend that's where he gets it). It's pretty hard not to fall in love with Nuggey. He has a magnetic personality and is so fun to be around. He loves princesses, pink, and playing with his brothers. He is amazing with babies. He just loves holding them and talking to them, and is incredibly sweet with them. He is my little charmer and it's impossible to stay mad at him for long. He is my little ray of sunshine, straight from heaven and I am so proud to call him my son. I love you Nugget.

No comments: