Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Internet free weekend!

Our internet is back up and running! A weekend without internet sure makes your appreciate it a lot more.

We had a good weekend. I got a surprise visit from my grandpa which really brightened my spirits. I love that man so much. He brought some donuts for the boys and I, and it brought back so many memories of him coming over when I was little and bringing me little treats. I always looked so forward to him coming over and remember running barefoot out to his van to greet him when he would come (and not just for the candy). I am such great memories of him and I cherish each and every one of them. I am so thrilled that K-man was born on my grandpa's birthday. I think it was a special gift from God to have him be born several weeks early on my grandpa's birthday. I could not have picked a better day for him to be born.





My weekend also included some sewing, a birthday party for my adorable niece and nephew, and some fellowship at church.

I have been getting some very severe migraines recently and the pain is just horrible. Yesterday, it got so intense I was vomiting and even laying in a dark and quiet room offered little relief. I think it's time to contact my neurologist and ask about a medication that is safe while nursing. Enough whining.

Today I have some more sewing to accomplish and I have some phone calls to make. Time to get on the ball!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Love the Toy Story figure on him in the last picture! LOL! How precious to have had K-Man on your grandpa's birthday! And fantastic pictures of him with your boys. Priceless one day.

Kasey said...

Just came back to your blog and Nolan's jamming to this Rascal Flatts song. I'm not sure it's normal to head bang to country, but he sure is.

Tiffany Franklin said...

I need to take a break from it too from time to time. I use it a lot for photo shoots, editing, and blogging to get my thoughts out! LOL!Love the sweet photos, awww!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome that K-man was born on his birthday.. Kiara was born on 'Aunt' Gerry's birthday (:

I love the photos .. very awesome to see a grandpa with his grandsons !