Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Where to begin?

I really want to get back into blogging. It was a huge part of my life during my pregnancy with Boogs and the first 2 years of his life. I love being able to go back and read through little memories. It's almost like an online scrapbook of our lives. I miss it, so I am giving it another go around. Life with 3 little boys can be challenging, but it is beyond fun, and I want to document it all. The good, the bad, the fun, the crazy ness, the joy, the sorrow, and the excitement.

So here I am, (debating whether here is spelled "hear" or "here"). Just one of the many signs of my recent sleep deprivation. I can't blame it on the baby. He is actually sleeping pretty well for the most part. Me, on the other hand, well I am a different story.

I am currently enjoying a little downtime between breakfast and lunch, snuggling K-man while his big brothers color. Today I have doctor appointments for K and Boogs. K has his 2 month well baby visit and I am excited to see how much he has grown since his arrival just a little over 2 months ago. Boogs is having a follow up to see how his new asthma medicine is working for him. Hopefully his lungs are improving and he is having an easier time breathing. The past week and a half or so, Boogs has been complaining of tummy aches and feeling sick quite often. He has not been eating near as much and has randomly thrown up a few different times. I have no idea what is going on, but I plan to bring it up to the doctor today and see what she thinks could be the problem. I am thinking keeping a food diary would be a good idea to see if I can narrow it down to something he is eating. Hopefully it ends soon.

My mind is running with things I need to accomplish this next week. Between birthday parties, playdates, doctors, sewing, photo shoots, cleaning and church, I don't foresee much free time. I am trying to find time to squeeze in workouts, but that can be difficult when cuddling a baby just is so much more appealing.

Well it's time to wrap it up. K is done nursing and it's time for showers and to get us all ready for the doctors. Have a wonderful weekend!

*edit*
Back from the doctors...

K-man (2 months)-11lbs 15oz * 23 1/2in.
Boogs (5yrs 4months)- 40.5lbs, he FINALLY hit 40lbs!
Nugget (2yrs 8 months)- 30.5lbs

1 comment:

Kasey said...

YAY for hitting the 40lb mark! Hoping at least one of mine has finally hit that mark. I think I'm raising a couple of jockeys. :P

I'm so glad you're blogging again. Don't let this go and forget about it! I enjoy reading your blog. You're crazy busy and the only one who sits down to pee, like me, and I love it. LOL!

Did you make your graphics? I'd love for you to make a header for me. Ya know, in all that down time you have. Haha!